Friday, October 24, 2014

MY JAPANESE HIGH SCHOOL EXPERIENCE! (VIDEO)

I will talk about how Japanese high school was like in Tokyo because I graduated from high school. Whoot Whoot!


Check out how I was like and my school uniforms were like in the video down below. 
First of all, I had to wear the typical school uniform you see in Anime a lot. It is a must and you can't enter school unless you wear the uniform. However, there are schools that don't require students to wear uniforms at all but there are fewer schools that don't require wearing the uniform than schools that require wearing it. 
We learn English from junior high and of course in high school but most of them can't speak the language fluently after graduating because what they learn most is often grammar and reading.
In High school, students bring their lunch box or buy sandwiches from convenience store and they eat it in a class room usually. However, in Junior high school, most schools serve lunch to students so they don't have to prepare lunch. 
Finally, I enjoyed high school especially studying part so I was kind of weird. Who likes studying? Right. I was awkward with girls but I changed a lot from then and I am glad about that. Were you a weirdo like me when you were in school?

Check out my high school experience video down below:

No comments:

Post a Comment