Friday, October 24, 2014

HOW JAPANESE PEOPLE HAVE FUN IN TOKYO! (VIDEO)

Have you ever wondered how Japanese people have fun in the city?


I will show you a my iPhone clips montage that is very interesting to watch if you never come down to Tokyo. There is karaoke, clubs, house parties, drinking outside on a street because it is legal, and it is just fun to just walk around in the city while you have a drink in your hand. People watching is nice since there are so many people with so many different fashion styles. My favorite is going to karaoke with my friends. Japanese karaoke has individual rooms and there is no audience or strangers listening to your bad drunk singing except your close friends. Even young people have sex in the room. I will talk about karaoke in my upcoming blog.

The video is down below:

No comments:

Post a Comment