Friday, October 24, 2014

TOP 5 BEST JAPANESE FOOD! (VIDEO)

There is so many Japanese food and some of them are very artistic and traditional but also bizarre Japanese food exists. When I went to American, I ate some "Japanese food" and it wasn't the same as in Japan. The taste and looks vary in Japanese restaurant in America. Watch a video of my friends and me eating at a Japanese drinking restaurant down below.

MY FAVORITE JAPANESE FOOD:

1. Ramen


This one is Pork Ramen (Tonkotsu-Ramen). It is oily and this is good to eat after or while drinking and it tastes sooooo good! It is about $7.

2. Sushi


Japanese people like sushi and I adore it. My favorites are salmon and tuna! 2 pieces are about $2

3. Unaju (Eel bowl) 


You will probably think this is the weird Japanese food. However, this food is very traditional and it has been around for 150 years! That means Samurai used to eat this. This bowl is expensive and it costs from $15 to $50. The fish is very soft and the sauce is sweet and it tastes pretty good.

4. Udon


Udon is a type of thick wheat flour noodle of Japanese cuisine. It doesn't have strong taste like Ramen but it is very traditional and it has soup that is mildly flavored broth called kakejiru. I like it because it is healthy and very refreshing. 

5. Okonomiyaki


I covered Okonomiyaki in my old blog (There is a video of me cooking so check that out!). It is like a pancake but not sweet. It has various ingredients in it such as seafood, meat, snack, vegetable, and basically anything could be in it. It is just you can put whatever depending on your preferences. The black sauce can't be lacked or it doesn't taste anything.

Watch my friends and me eating other Japanese food in Japanese drinking restaurant:

No comments:

Post a Comment